3S Safe Internet – protect your Company effectively
- Do you receive unwanted mail which hampers the work of your employees?
- Is safety one of the key properties of the Internet access service?
- Do your employees visit unwanted websites?
3S Safe Internet is a service of the Internet access with additional security measures which minimize a risk for a company, arising from using the network. As part of the service, an additional UTM type device is installed (Unified Threat Management) which protects the local network against most common threats.
Basic assets of 3S Safe Internet:
- unwanted content filter access of employees only to desired websites,
- antispam blocking unwanted messages in e-mail,
- anti-virus protection limiting a possibility of infecting during browsing websites or receiving harmful appendices,
- firewall LAN network protection against external attacks,
- VPN safe access to the Company network from any computer in the world and all the assets of 3S Internet:
- Broadband link – access to the Internet at any bit rate from 2Mbps to 1Gbps
- symmetrical link – speed of sending and collecting packages is the same and it equals the ordered link bandwidth,
- scalability – possibility of increasing the bit rate in the agreement term (even within 1 hour from reporting the demand),
- stability of link parameters – constant link bandwidth, regardless of atmospheric conditions,
- 24H supervision over the network – high service availability and possibility of direct contacting the Network Management Center,
- SLA at the level of 99.5% – availability guarantee at high level
Want to know more?
Contact us through the form or under the telephone number +48 32 420 33 35
You might also be interested in: